Internal With Winch – Wire Halyard
The Titan Series from the Flag Lady offers commercial-grade flagpoles with the security of an Internal Halyard Winch and Wire Cable system. Ranging in heights from 20′ to 80′, the concealed halyard and lockable flush mount hinged door delivers project owners peace of mind provided with 24-7 security.
There are many features of this pole that can be upgraded if you desire (i.e. flagpole lighting, eagle toppers, additional security features, etc.). If you are interested in any of these features, please contact us and a member of our team will walk you through all of the available options.
- Patented, Heavy-Duty Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Cast Aluminum Revolving Truck with Dual SEALED Stainless Steel Bearing Assemblies, Aluminum Spindle, Cast Brass Exit Bushing and Removable Hood
- Complete Internal Halyard Assembly
- Wire Halyard Cable Assembly
- Flag Arrangement (8′ x 12′ and Larger Flags Include Heavy-Duty Shock Spring Assembly)
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Swivel Flagsnaps
- Two (2) Neoprene Flagsnap Covers
- Patented, Plastic Coated Counterweight
- Beaded Retainer Ring Assembly
- Stainless Steel Winch Assembly with Removable Hand Crank
- Flush Mount Access Door with Lock and Keys
- Spun Aluminum FC-11 Flash Collar
- Galvanized 16-Gauge Corrugated Steel Ground Sleeve with Steel Grounding Spike
Standard Upgrades – 10″ and 12″ Butt Diameters
- Heavy-Duty, Large Cast Aluminum Revolving Truck with Dual SEALED Stainless Steel Bearing Assemblies, Aluminum Spindle, Cast Brass Exit Bushing and Removable Hood
- Two (2) Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Flagsnaps
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum FC-11 Flash Collar
- Heavy-Duty 5/8″ Ball Stem
Wind Durability & Lifetime Warranty
Every flagpole option that you buy here is rated for ~100 mph winds without a flag and at least 80 mph winds with a flag. However, we recommend that you take your flag down if you're anticipating significantly high winds. Not only to protect the flag but also the pole.
This flagpole comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the flagpole shaft which is an industry first. It's a very strong pole. However, it's always better to be safe and handle the pole (and flag) with the proper precautions for high wind.