The Continental Series from The Flag Lady combines heavy-duty aluminum flagpoles in 20′ to 80′ mounting heights with the highest quality hardware available to the industry today. These flagpoles meet the most stringent architectural standards and are certain to enhance the landscape of any business or industrial property. These poles utilize a revolving truck to allow the rope to move freely around the pole. The most popular residential sizes are 20 - 25 ft flagpoles, going all the way up to 45 ft for larger properties.
There are many features of this pole that can be upgraded if you desire (i.e. flagpole lighting, eagle toppers, additional security features, etc.). If you are interested in any of these features, please contact us and a member of our team will walk you through all of the available options.
- Patented, Heavy-Duty Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Cast Aluminum Revolving Truck with Dual Stainless Steel Bearing Assemblies, Aluminum Pulley and
- Aluminum Spindle
- Complete External Halyard Assembly
- Rope Halyard – 5/16″ #10 Polyester
- Two (2) Solid Brass Swivel Flagsnaps
- Two (2) Neoprene Flagsnap Covers
- 9″ Cast Aluminum Cleat
- Spun Aluminum FC-11 Flash Collar
- Galvanized 16-Gauge Corrugated Steel Ground Sleeve with Steel Grounding Spike
Standard Upgrades- 10″ and 12″ Butt Diameters
- Heavy-Duty Truck with Dual SEALED Bearing Assemblies
- Rope Halyard – Heavy-Duty 3/8″ #12 Polyester
- Two (2) Heavy-Duty Brass Flagsnaps with Covers
- Heavy-Duty 5/8″ Ball Stem
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Collar
Every flagpole option that you buy here is rated for ~100 mph winds without a flag and at least 80 mph winds with a flag. However, we recommend that you take your flag down if you're anticipating significantly high winds. Not only to protect the flag but also the pole.
This flagpole comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the flagpole shaft which is an industry first. It's a very strong pole. However, it's always better to be safe and handle the pole (and flag) with the proper precautions for high wind.